District Info‎ > ‎

Transcript Request

You can print out and complete the Transcript Request form.
This form must be completed in full and faxed to: 620-456-3173 or sent to: USD 356 Registrar, 110 N. Monnett St., Conway Springs, KS 67031.

There is no charge.

Dave Potts,
Oct 21, 2019, 9:27 AM